Proofs need to be approved by both the show and the venue before they can be listed on tickets.edfringe.com for early on sale.
Early on sale is the process that allows shows to sell tickets on tickets.edfringe.com before the full programme launch in June.
If you have registered shows in your venue on behalf of your participants, then you will need to give both show and the venue approval, as you will be both the Venue Administrator and the Show Administrator.
If participants have registered themselves, they will need to log in to edfringeware as a Show Administrator, view and approve the show proof(s) before the venue is able to sign off.
If you are responsible for managing a venue, you will also need to give venue approval. At the top of the proof you will see the option:
Venue Approval - The Company has indicated that they wish their show(s) to go on sale through tickets.edfringe.com before the full programme launch. Please click this button to approve for early sale.
Click Venue Approval if the show is ready to go on sale.
If a show has already been approved by either the show or venue, this information will be listed at the top of the proof.
If you haven't registered any shows, but manage the venue:
• Click Shows in My Spaces from the menu on the left hand side of the screen
• The list of shows registered in your venue(s) will appear
• You can filter by Show Status and Venue/Space using the options at the top of the screen
• Shows can be filtered by 'Awaiting Show Approval' and 'Awaiting Venue Approval'. This allows venue managers to work through the show registrations which require their input before they can be listed. It also allows venues to see the performing companies that are yet to sign off their own show proofs (which needs to take place before a venue can approve a listing).
• A View Show Proof option will appear after View Datelines if the show is waiting for venue approval
• Click View Show Proof and a proof will open in a new window
• If you are ready to sign off the the show click Venue Approval at the top of the proof.
If you have registered multiple shows and also manage the venue:
• Click Shows in My Spaces from the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
• The list of shows registered at your venue(s) will appear.
• You can filter the Show Status and Venue/Space using the options at the top of the screen.
• A View Show Proof option will appear after View Datelines if the show is waiting for approval.
• Click View Show Proof and a proof will open in a new window.
• As you registered the show, you will need to click Show Approval and Venue Approval at the top of the proof to sign it off.
Participants should allow a minimum of 10 working days between registering their show with the Fringe Society and an approval deadline. This will allow us enough time to check their registration and produce a proof of the show listing for both the participants and the venue to sign off.